1) How easy is to setup and run the system?
- Setup of the auto strategies are the easiest in the industry. Less than five minutes. And if you still need further support, we got you covered on remote access via Teamviewer and Discord live group support.
- If you are new to futures trading, then first understand the risks associated with trading leveraged financial instruments. Full Risk Disclosure
2) What resources are needed?
• Ninjatrader 8 and live futures data (14-day free trial is available).
• For auto strategies, reliable internet (99.99% uptime) and a desktop computer or VPS.
3) What if I still need further assistance?
All our products come with superb support, including access to exclusive community of experienced traders: https://discord.gg/3sPxE4qkVx
4) Why trade futures?
- First, futures markets have large pools of liquidity, whereby you control a diversified number of stocks or commodities with a single order.
- Second, futures trading provides ample use of leverage, but be aware that increased leverage can also result in increased losses. Risk Disclosure
- There are “trader funding programs" specifically for futures trading, such as ApexTraderFunding and Earn2Trade, among others.
Zoom in Algo System is the premier provider of automated trading software for ninZa.co indicators. Ninjatrader is a leader in futures charting platforms with proven autotrading capabilities.
About Zhwoun Santos:
I’ve used the Ninjatrader platform since 2008. I made my first algorithm robot at the height of huge market volatility, which made it look easy to daytrade futures. Little did I know that when markets quiet down, volatility-based strategies tank. Ever since I've dreamed of creating a system of multiple outcomes to survive all market conditions. A more robust platform since the launch of Ninjatrader 8 and professional indicators by ninZa.co have facilitated this process. Since August, 2022, Futuresanalytica.com and Newalgo.com have been added to our list of preferred trading tools and systems, which have live support on our Discord channel TPGuide.
Btw, 'zhwoun' is the phonetic pronunciation of my seemingly unpronounceable Brazilian name João. John sounds good, too!